Deborah Evind Leadership Scholarship
Students are eligible for this scholarship opportunity if they:
- Applicants must have participated or benefited from a PCC Sylvania Resource Center
- Applicants must have completed at least 24 credits at PCC
- Applicants must have at least a 2.5 GPA
- Applicants must have demonstrated leadership, through paid or volunteer work, that had a positive impact on others, including women.
- Recipients are expected to complete at least 9 credits per term during the scholarship year.
- Applicants must have demonstrated leadership, through paid or volunteer work, that has had a positive impact on others
Applicants can choose to apply for this scholarship if they meet the eligibility criteria listed above and answer additional questions and/or submit additional materials as required by this scholarship.
This scholarship is open to anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law in any area, activity or operation of the College