Doreen Margolin Memorial
Students are eligible for this scholarship opportunity if they:
- Have a 2.5 GPA;
- Are a single parent providing 50% or more of the support for a child under age 18;
- Are enrolled in a professional/technical or transfer degree program;
- Have completed at least 24 PCC credits by the end of Winter term;
- Demonstrate financial need
Applicants can choose to apply for this scholarship if they meet the eligibility criteria listed above and answer additional questions and/or submit additional materials as required by this scholarship.
- Supplemental Questions
- Briefly describe some of the challenges you have faced as a single parent pursuing your education, and if applicable, how resources such as New Directions, the PCC Women's Resource Center or similar community programs have helped support your success.