Beaverton Woman's Club
Students are eligible for this scholarship opportunity if they:
- Are a single parent with dependent children under the age of 18
- Have a 2.5 GPA
- Have completed 12 credits at PCC by the end of Winter term
- Are enrolled in a degree granting program
- Preference given to Washington County residents
- Preference given to students who demonstrate financial need
Students are automatically considered for this scholarship if they fulfill/meet the above eligibility criteria.
This scholarship is open to anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law in any area, activity or operation of the College
- Supplemental Questions
- GFWC Beaverton Woman's Club is a proud member of the General Federation of Women's Clubs. Honoring the motto "Unity in Diversity," the club comes together as unique individuals dedicated to community improvement by supporting arts, conservation, education, civic and international involvement, and healthy lifestyles. Our mission is to enhance the lives of others in our community through fundraising and volunteering to assist with the most pressing needs of our residents. Please write a short essay (no more than 250 words) on how your educational and career goals support the mission of the Beaverton Woman’s Club.