Students are eligible for this scholarship opportunity if they:
- Are enrolled or plan to enroll in vocal classes
- Preference given to student studying voice
- Preference given to recipients pursuing a career in music or vocal performance
Applicants can choose to apply for this scholarship if they meet the eligibility criteria listed above and answer additional questions and/or submit additional materials as required by this scholarship.
- Supplemental Questions
- Do you plan to enroll in at least one vocal music class each term during the scholarship year?
- Extra essay (350 word limit): Please explain your goals to pursue music and/or singing as a professional career.