Serge and Eleanor Kolesoff Memorial Scholarship
Students are eligible for this scholarship opportunity if they:
- Have a 3.0 GPA
- Have completed 45 credit hours toward a degree at time of application
- Demonstrate financial need
- Preference given to applicant who have lived or studied abroad
- Preference given to applicants who are active participants in, or are eligible to participate in, PCC programs geared to the needs of single parents, returning students, students with jobs and/or other responsibilities (examples include Transitions, Project Independence, New Directions, Women’s Resource Center)
Applicants can choose to apply for this scholarship if they meet the eligibility criteria listed above and answer additional questions and/or submit additional materials as required by this scholarship.
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you studied or lived outside of the United States for at least one year? If so let us know where and the dates in which you lived or studied there. In a short statement please describe your experience.