Community Partners for Affordable Housing- Father Loren Kerkof, O.F.M. Memorial Scholarship
Students are eligible for this scholarship opportunity if they:
- Are a current resident of a property in Washington County that qualifies as government approved subsidized or low incoming housing and provide supporting documentation.
- Will be enrolled at least half-time (6+ credits) during the scholarship year
- Have a minimum of a 2.5 GPA
Applicants can choose to apply for this scholarship if they meet the eligibility criteria listed above and answer additional questions and/or submit additional materials as required by this scholarship.
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a current resident of a property that qualifies as government approved subsidized or low incoming housing in Washington County?
- What is the name of the property that you live in (please include website, if possible)?
- Please provide the supporting documentation. This is your rental agreement or other official documentation that says you receive rental assistance due to your income.