Craig H. Neilsen Foundation Scholarship
Students are eligible for this scholarship opportunity if they:
- Experience a spinal cord injury that impacts daily living and academic engagement (student will be asked for documentation of disability)
- Will be taking at least half-time (6+ credits) during the Scholarship year (Summer-Spring)
- Have a 2.5 GPA at the end of Winter term if already enrolled at PCC
- Demonstrate financial need
Applicants can choose to apply for this scholarship if they meet the eligibility criteria listed above and answer additional questions and/or submit additional materials as required by this scholarship.
- Supplemental Questions
- Do you have a spinal cord injury?
- If you have a spinal cord injury, please write a brief description of that injury.
- Are you registered with the Office for Students with Disabilities?
- Documentation of disability is required for this scholarship, you may either upload that documentation here, or submit to the PCC Disability Service Office. http://www.pcc.edu/resources/disability/ (please make sure to black out any personal identifying information like Patient record number or SSN).